There are many benefits to joining the North East Oregon Home Builders Association(NEOHBA). Membership is available at both Builder and Associate levels. We offer the lowest membership dues in the state at $340 annually.
Builder Member Benefits
NEOHBA connects you to the power of the building industry. Local and national association members and staff work with Capitol Hill leaders to educate Congressmen on the importance of the housing industry. Northeast Oregon, along with the Oregon Home Builders Association(OHBA) and National Association of Home Builders(NAHB) have the strength in numbers to defeat excessive regulations and defend affordable housing initiatives - saving Builder members time and money.
Advantages of Builder Membership:
- Membership, representation, and networking at the local, state, and national levels
- Complementary subscription to Nations Building News, NAHB’s official member newspaper with the latest news on regulatory, technological, legislative, and other industry and business related issues
- Complementary subscription to Builder Magazine, the monthly magazine dedicated to the building industry
- 20% discount on all bookstore products from BuilderBooks.com. Get the latest economic forecasts, demographic studies, consumer trend analysis, and learn about technological and management breakthroughs
- Access to the Sweets Residential Marketplace, the industry’s leading product and service information resource
- Member discounts on products and services relevant to your business, from payroll processing to office supplies
- NAHB’s member-only online community provides members with up-to-the-minute news reports, reference materials, and contact information
- Access to valuable economic and forecasting information to understand current and future trends, legal assistance and individual consultation with any of NAHB’s 300+ staff experts on over 500 industry subjects
- Builder 20 or Remodeler 20 Clubs let you find out how your financials compare with similar businesses in non-competing markets
- Educational opportunities to advance your professionalism. Choose from one-hour workshops, three-day conferences or work towards an NAHB designation, like the Certified Graduate Builder (CGB)
Associate Member Benefits
Your business thrives when builders build. NEOHBA, along with NAHB and OHBA is dedicated to enhancing the climate for housing and the building industry, and to promoting policies that will keep housing a priority.
Advantages of Associate Membership:
- Networking on the local, state, and national level -- take advantage of the many opportunities to meet colleagues and future clients. Your participation in association activities will help to build your reputation and business.
- "Do Business With A Member" national campaign encourages builders and remodelers to work with Associate members.
- Access to many online e-newsletters, including Business of Building e/Source, Eye on the Economy, Monday Morning Briefing, Nation’s Building News Online, SmartLink, and State and Local Reporter.
- Complimentary subscription to Nation’s Building News, with the latest news on regulatory, technological, legislative, and other industry and business related issues.
- 20% discount on products from BuilderBooks.com -- the latest business management tools, demographic studies, and consumer trend analyses to keep you one step ahead of your competition.
- The NAHB Member Advantage discount program offers year-round discounts from 21 companies including GM, Dell, Pitney Bowes, Hertz, DHL, Paychex, hotels, and more.
- Rent a mailing list from us and/or NAHB at member-discounted prices.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest industry developments with access to members-only content on www.neohba.com and www.nahb.com, including up-to-the-minute news reports, economic and forecasting information, and networking resources.
- Access to valuable legal advice, technical assistance, and individual consultation with any of NAHB’s 300+ staff experts on over 500 industry subjects
- Learn more about the housing industry by taking Certified Graduate Associate (CGA) professional designation classes. The CGA will improve your professional standing and give you the opportunity to take classes with builders and remodelers. Take advantage of books, educational materials, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, and workshops from NAHB to keep your competitive edge.
Top Reasons You Should Join Now!
When you join NEOHBA, you automatically become a full member at the state and national level. That’s three memberships for the price of one. NEOHBA offers plenty of resources to help each member make the most of their investment and connect with the benefits they value most.
Currently ranked #11 on Fortune Magazine’s "Power 25" Advocates, NAHB has the grassroots strength of over 225,000 members to defeat excessive regulations and defend affordable housing initiatives on Capitol Hill, in your state, and in the communities where you do business. That puts money and time back in your pocket! Plus, members are kept informed with prompt regulatory and legislative alerts.
Critical News and Information
Members use a variety of ways to stay connected to industry information, including publications, e-newsletters, exclusive Web site content, bulletins, special reports, e-mail alerts, and financial data, among others. Up-to-date information, when you want it, how you want it!
Invaluable Networking Opportunities
From local networking receptions and monthly membership meetings to regional trade shows, national committees, and special-interest Councils, NEOHBA and NAHB provides hundreds of ways for you to meet and build relationships with fellow professionals, customers, and suppliers.
Nationally Recognized Educational Programs
In our competitive marketplace, differentiation is the key to success and NAHB’s nationally recognized education programs offer just that. The NAHB University of Housing offers hundreds of educational programs in a variety of formats, including a number of designation programs, to help NAHB members gain and keep a competitive edge. No matter what your specialty is, NAHB has the curriculum, instructors, and prestige to boost your success. Learn how to reduce costs, increase your profit margins, and effectively deal with today’s toughest issues through NAHB education.
Access to Expert Advisors
Wouldn’t it be great to have a team of industry experts at your disposal to address your specific business questions for free? When you become a member, you get instant access to NAHB’s distinguished economists, legal research staff, financial experts, librarians, and regulatory and technical specialists.
Exposure to the Latest Building Products and Services
You have access to NAHB’s trade shows and expositions at a low member price and get a first-hand look at all the latest products and services. Each year, attendance at the International Builders’ Show (IBS) grows (last year it was over 100,000) because the word is out that it is a business building experience like no other! NAHB also sponsors the annual Remodelers’ Show, the International Commercial Construction Expo (ICCON), the Seniors Housing Show, the Multifamily Trends Conference, and more.
Knowledge is your best defense in this rapidly changing industry. We keep you up-to-date with Nation’s Building News Online, a comprehensive weekly news summary of the housing industry, and for builders, a free subscription to Builder Magazine. Plus, members have access to a variety of Industry Publications. Knowledge is your best defense in this rapidly changing industry. We keep you up-to-date with Nation’s Building News Online, a comprehensive weekly news summary of the housing industry, and for builders, a free subscription to Builder Magazine. Plus, members have access to a variety of publications on specific industry segments such as sales and marketing, remodeling, commercial building and more.
McGraw-Hill Construction provides Members complimentary access to the Sweets Residential Marketplace, your online resource for residential product information, industry news, links and tools like Request for Quotes (RFQ) and Request for Proposal (RFP) to enable you to work more efficiently and effectively.
Enhance your professional credibility and visibility by belonging to one of the nation’s most highly respected and widely known trade associations. Not sure how to do that? Get involved. Join a local and/or national committee. Attend your membership meetings. Become a Spike. Teach a class. Work on a community service project. Become a Congressional Contact. Do just one of these and you will see, professional recognition comes easy when you get involved!
Reduce your day-to-day business costs with these member-only discounts. NAHB’s purchasing power means big savings! Your membership entitles you to discounts on car rentals, office products, PCs, payroll services, overnight delivery, and more. Participating, nationally known companies include Dell Computers, Pitney Bowes, Williams Scotsman, and Hertz, to name a few.
Join NEOHBA for $364 annually
Click her to download Membership Application
Complete the Application and mail it to:
2075 Madrona Ave. SE, Suite 250
Salem, Or 97802